Director, Renewable Energy Advisory
Storage, Solar, Onshore Wind
Our client are a global financial advisory and professional services firm with a leading reputation on their industries. For their growing renewable energy and infrastructure sector, they are seeking to appoint a Director to lead business development, client management and delivery of subsequent advisory mandates through their team of Financial Managers, Analysts and Modellers.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to deal structuring, capital raising, M&A, investment management, project development and buying/selling assets, coupled with experience in an advisory capacity.
- Lead engagement with new and existing clients, namely across investors, developers, utilities and large corporates
- Project manage advisory mandates through to completion across investment valuations, financing, due diligence and M&A
- Help to shape strategy and growth of the renewable energy advisory business, always evaluating the market for new opportunities and industry trends
- Attend conferences and industry events to increase networking opportunities and become a face of the company within this vertical
- University Degree, ideally in Economics, Finance or a similar discipline - MBA and/or CFA would be desirable
- Demonstrable experience in managing transactions within the renewable energy sector
- Excellent network throughout the renewable energy industry with an ability to develop new business and build rapport with clients
- Commercially minded with a high level of attention to detail
- Availability for travelling is required, mainly for client and internal meetings in the UK and throughout Europe
- Fluency in English