Fabrication Site Quality Lead
Job ID 22415
Fabrication Site Quality Lead required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Czech Republic.
- Demonstrates a proactive and leading attitude toward Health and Safety. As Client Quality Representative, full awareness, understanding and promotion of the safety critical aspects of the work is expected.
- Compliance with Client and Project site safety rules and obligations including reporting of incidents, accidents and observations via project reporting mechanism.
- Carrying out Quality & QC activities at the fabrication site, sub supplier locations and ad-hoc inspection activities across the Fabricators scope of work.
- Review and maintain good knowledge and understanding of Fabrication scope of work, associated drawings, procedures, supporting specifications standards, codes and documents.
- QC Inspection to ensure Inspection cover across the project in accordance with Inspection and test Plans (ITP) requirements.
- Quality review of Fabrication documentation, ensuring compliance with contractual requirements.
- Focal point for all Quality matters with Fabricator's Quality Manager and team, representing Client at project meetings.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of professional Quality tools and principles are applied e.g., ITP compliance, non-conformity and incident investigation.
- CSWIP 3.2, Visual Welding Inspection. As well as NDT UT, MPI Certification
- 5+ Years' Experience of QC Inspection in Complex / Major Steel Fabrication Projects [Oil and Gas / Renewables Industry Preferred]
- 3+ Years' Experience in the Supervision of QC Resources across key discipline areas: Weld, NDT, Coating, Dimensional, Stage and Final Inspection.
- Technical understanding of construction drawings and associated national and international codes and standards (DNVGL, EN, ISO, ASME, AWS, ANSI, etc).
- Detailed Knowledge of Fabrication, Welding, NDT and Quality engineering and testing.
- Ability to influence through leadership, coaching, communication, collaboration, challenging and teamwork.
- Experienced in non-conformance investigation and root cause analysis.
- Proactive, practical and problem-solving focused approach.
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- Good organisational, planning and prioritisation capability.
- Enthusiastic and delivery focused.
Internal / External Auditor Qualifications preferred.
- IWT (International Welding Technologist), welding engineering/coordination preferred.
- IWI-C (International Welding Inspection), overall welding inspection preferred.
- NACE 2, coating inspection.