- Promote the group logistics strategy across the overseas logistics teams.
- Procure logistics resources (transportation fleet, warehouse, customs broker, etc) in the oversea market to meet the business requirement and cost savings target and compliance.
- Develop effective processes to manage the customs clearance, transportation & warehousing planning, tracking trace, billing settlement and the relevant activities.
- Control the overseas warehouses' inventory accuracy and maintain the inventory turn according to the target of the respective sales region.
- Develop and implement the KPI metrics for the logistics service providers. Monitor the service providers performance and integrate the overseas logistics resources.
- Develop and deploy the IT system to improve visibility of the logistics chain. Realize WMS,TMS or other type of date interface with the ERP to promote the data processing efficiency and accuracy.
- Support overseas market new projects implementation in the logistics relevant aspect.
- Support the logistics optimization projects and take part in the implementation
- Audit the overseas logistics operations and identify potential risks, work out solutions to mitigate the impact.
- Manage and guide the overseas logistics team members to align with the group yearly target and develop performance assessment mechanism for the team.
- Verify, prepare and issue relevant business report daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis and ensure the accuracy.
- Abnormal affairs following and processing accordingly.
- Other affairs assigned by company and leader.
- Educational Requirements - Bachelor or above
- Major Requirement - Logistics relevant, international economy and trade, customs affairs management
- Language Requirement - Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing. Mandarin is a plus.
- Computer Requirement - Good