Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of a Project Developer to join a leading international renewable energy company. This person will be responsible for the project development from the early stages.
The person will be based in Germany with full remote work offered.
- Expand the company assents, promoting and identifying opportunities for solar farms development in Germany
- Manage the whole approval process cycle until reaching the readiness for construction of large-scale PV projects
- Manage all project development areas, including find and assess viable sites for solar projects development, contract negotiations and technical studies
- Secure land and negotiate with public and private actors, including landowners
- Advise on local regulatory requirements, contract reviews and negotiations, as well as Due diligence reviews
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Law or similar
- Experience in renewable energy project development in the German market, ideally in the solar industry
- Experience of permitting procedures and requirements
- Verbal and written skills in both German and English