Project Manager USA
Opportunity for an experienced Solar Project Manager to join a top 5 global tracker company, supporting clients to manage the construction of utility-scale PV projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a safe and timely fashion, within budgetary constraints. You will plan and dedicate project resources, prepare budgets and inform all relevant stakeholders of project progress.
The position is based in Dallas, TX.
- Coordinate the team as lead responsible for the projects with the client
- Check and secure project costs in line with budgets
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business processes and systems in accordance with organisational objectives
- Suggest and implement improvements to ways of working across the team and business
- Liaise with stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure efficient deliver of all project aspects
- Oversee performance during execution phase, partnering with client construction manager, installation supervisor, and others
- Oversee customer support processes and organise them to improve customer satisfaction
- Evaluate overall performance by collecting, analysing, and interpreting data
- Supervise and ensure that milestones are met as per the contract and schedule needs
- Demonstrable experience as comparable role, preferably as Project/Operations Manager in PV solar industry
- Strong knowledge of US Solar industry and its key stakeholders, policies, and regulations
- Excellent client management skills
- Track record of managing the delivery of utility-scale solar projects, in a Project/Operations Manager or comparable role
- Ability to work from Dallas, TX office several times per week
- Ability to quickly solve and overcome multi-faceted challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Right to live and work in the US without sponsorship