Technical Asset Manager
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Technical Asset Manager for a leading European investment platform specialised in renewable energy projects.
The company has the main office in Milan.
- Manage the technical aspects of the plants during the asset management stage
- Be in direct contact with the O&M team and make sure the performance is as expected
- Be responsible for maximizing the profitability of the company's solar PV assets
- Support in the negotiation of contracts for EPC, O&M and PPA activities and during claim management
- Ensure compliance with local environmental and legal regulations with the support of the local team
- Maintain relationships with local institutional stakeholders and also with international investors
- Professional Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electrical, Energy or Economics
- Previous experience in the functions described within the renewable sector in Italy
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Availability for business trips across Italy from time to time
- Excellent communications skills, proactivity, project management skills