Technical Asset Manager
A Technical Asset Manager with a background in solar PV, onshore wind or energy storage is required in London to join a leading player in the UK market. This key operational role will provide expert guidance on the daily operational considerations to maximise the portfolio's generation capabilities.
- Management of on-site operations and O&M providers
- Reporting and analysis of asset performance
- Project support and supervision of sub-contractors
- Management of ongoing compliance considerations for technical obligations
- Technical education background with experience managing renewable energy assets
- Knowledge of SCADA systems
- Proven track record in provision of in-depth reporting and analysis of asset performance.