Technical Asset Manager
We are in the search of a Technical Asset Manager for a leading international Renewable Energy company with a strong presence in UK. Role based in Edinburgh.
- This person will be responsible for controlling the exploitation of wind assets, which includes plant monitoring and monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio.
- Execute opportunities for the improvement/optimization of production.
- Contract management and relationships with the O&M provider, as well as ensure contract compliance.
- Financial reporting help with budget elaboration and fulfilment supervision (Revenues, OPEX, CAPEX).
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree.
- Experience in the functions described.
- Strong ability with statistical data analysis.