Taylor Hopkinson are working with a leading offshore wind client to find a Substation Package Manager. The successful individual will be responsible for providing technical and commercial input during the project life-cycle for a major offshore windfarm project.
- Technical input into contract negotiations, preparation of tender material for Substation fabrication and installation offers.
- Responsible for offshore substation engineering reviews and design risk assessments focused on HSE aspects.
- Coordinate electrical engineering resource, design and decisions effectively and work with, manage and develop the electrical engineers across the team.
- Manage, coordinate or be involved in key supplier meetings for electrical equipment and meetings with suppliers for critical packages.
- Ensure that designs and equipment performance comply with local and international standards and codes.
- Carry out reviews of technologies and suppliers.
- Review and approve technical specifications for electrical works.
- Provide input to outline design of the project during development and pre-construction.
- Develop effective relationships with system and component suppliers.
- Undertake and manage technical bid reviews and tender evaluations.
- Significant experience with an energy developer or contractor performing the role of a Substation Package Manager.
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in supporting development & construction phases of power generation or transmission aspects relating to offshore wind projects.
- Proven project management track record in offshore wind farm projects.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Ability to work in the US.
apply for this now
+1 800 792 3980