Assistant Contract Manager
Job ID 12738
Assistant Contract Manager required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Taiwan.
- As Assistant Contract Manager, the potential candidate will be working within the Contracts and Commercial team on an Offshore Wind project.
- The Assistant Contract Manager will be responsible for supporting contract and commercial related tasks.
- Candidate shall have a high degree of commercial awareness with solid contractual knowledge, and they shall possess excellent persuasion, negotiation and judgement skills.
- Prepare, review, and edit contracts.
- Monitor and track the status of under-development contracts.
- Keep contract register updated, including all contracts, variations, amendments, and insurance detail.
- Ensure contract documents are accurate and well maintained.
- Analyse all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that contracts are approved and executed in accordance with project guidelines.
- Monitor and record as necessary performance of each contract.
- Maintain a computer database for the company's contract management system.
- Coordinate with the finance department to ensure correct billing and collection of contractual revenues.
- Prepare reports on the status of contracts for senior management.
- Support project packages as required.
- Make sure NDAs are in place before confidential information exchanged with suppliers.
- Other contract administration work.
- Educated to degree level in commercial, business, or legal.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience within the contract or commercial position.
- Excellent commercial awareness with experience of FIDIC contracts.
- Exemplify a strong attention to detail.
- Possesses good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting deadlines.
- Good IT skills, particularly with MS Office suite.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information.
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills, comfortable at presenting, building relationships and influencing others, while working effectively across different cultures and geographical locations.
- A strong command of English and Mandarin is a prerequisite for the role.
- A positive mindset with strong self-motivation and resilience, a flexible and proactive approach to tackling problems and comfortable at simultaneously manage several tasks to often challenging deadlines.