O&M Manager – Energy Storage Sector
You will participate in the design and implementation of energy storage solutions, mainly in the Europe zone (DOM-TOM, Italy, UK, etc.), Africa, and the Middle East.
- Designing, organising, managing, and planning preventive and corrective maintenance actions;
- Ensuring good collaboration/coordination of the Storage BU with management and the teams dedicated to UPS;
- Managing operation and maintenance contracts on energy storage installations with subcontractors and suppliers;
- Coordinating operation and maintenance activity, including commissioning and project training;
- Implementing production/operation monitoring tools for energy storage plants;
- Monitoring performance commitments and contractual KPIs with clients;
- Managing and monitoring suppliers and partners of materials and services;
- Managing subcontracting contracts and partnerships with the service and purchasing department;
- Defining O&M technical requirements in the offer design phases;
- Establishing O&M offers in cooperation with the Business Development team;
- Managing the O&M quality process.
- Background in electrical engineering and power electronics.
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in the field of operation and maintenance or construction management in an Energy or Renewable Energy-oriented environment.
- Desire and potential to eventually evolve into technical positions requiring broader responsibility, possibly management.
- Strong organisational skills, cross-functional leadership, writing, editing, analysis, and communication skills will lead you to success in this position.
- Professional English
- This position includes 30 to 50% travel in France and abroad.