The Project Planner will work in the Project Planning team during the Execution phase of the project. The main responsibility of the Project Planner role is to support the Lead Project Planner in the development, follow-up, and analysis of the overall Project Programme.
This is a full-time, permanent position in Berlin.
- Development, follow-up, and analysis of the different Packages programmes.
- Analysis, validation, and integration of Contractors' programmes into the overall Project Programme.
- Managing programme interfaces between project Packages.
- Understanding and analysis of the Critical Paths and floats of the different Packages programmes and the overall Project Programme.
- Identification and highlighting of areas of concern and proposed mitigation actions.
- Production of standard and ad-hoc reports on a weekly and monthly basis in line with Project requirements (Progress reports, S-Curves, etc.).
- Establishment and maintenance of good relationships with all Project team members ensuring fluent communication across the Project.
- Support to Project team in decision-making processes related to programme.
- Support to Contract Management team in Contractor's claims related to programme.
- Proven significant experience in planner positions of EPC projects.
- Advanced level in Primavera P6.
- Advanced level in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) and MS Project. Experience in using PowerBI will be a plus.
- Experience in Offshore Wind projects (during development and execution phases).
- Understanding of a wide range of technical documents (drawings, specifications, etc.)
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills, with an eye for detail.
- Degree qualified (Engineering's degree) or equivalent qualifications / experience.
- Advanced level in English. Spanish and/or French would be a plus.
- Flexibility to travel to the different Project offices.