Our Client is an Offshore Wind Developer in Taiwan. They are looking for a Project Planner who is expected to develop as the relevant projects go through early-, and later stages of development and into execution.
First focus will be create and maintain the master program in the project's development and construction phase. Furthermore, you will ensure that all key stakeholders are informed about the project's progress and any significant deviations.
- Deliver agreed scope on time and with high focus on quality and accuracy.
- Overall project planning, following the project model and overall program
- Manage the time schedule development, optimisation, and maintenance
- Develop the project strategy for the timing of project execution
- Implement time schedule analyses and scenario modelling
- Ensure the alignment of all key stakeholder time schedules
- Report internally and externally on time planning and performance
- Benchmark, report, and forecast on construction performance
- Assist the project team with identifying the critical path
- Facilitate planning sessions and train project participants in the disciplines of effective planning
- Collect schedule input from contractors and add it to the master schedule
- Engage closely with risk management and cost control
- Support the Project Control Manager of the project
- Experience with large offshore multi-discipline projects
- Knowledge of-, and preferably PMI-SP certified
- Dedicated planning experience in project planning, project management, or similar roles
- Proficiency with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Strong knowledge in planning, risk as well as interface management, and cost control
- Extensive experience with conducting audits, surveillance, critiques, and root cause analyses
- Experience with portfolio planning
- Programming (Matlab, VBA, or other)
- Coordinate and provide support to other functions and packages, e.g.
- Permitting, Due diligence, and LTA Q/A
- O&M preparation
- Ability to work in Taiwan