Job ID 7373
Our client is one of the leading names in offshore wind they are looking to appoint a Project Planner to work on delivery on one of the first offshore wind farms in the US.
The Project Planner will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the detailed project schedules for the project.
- Establish and maintain detailed project plans (in Primavera) and carry out progress updates of activities and resources demands.
- Ensure that all programmes adhere to contractual requirements.
- Fully monitor project programmes from consent stage straight through to handover to operations.
- Create tender stage and contract programmes from specifications.
- Prepare, monitor, co-ordinate and maintain detailed project programmes covering design, installation and commissioning.
- Liaise with project team, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that head office requirements are fully understood and integrated into planning functions
- Ideally degree educated in an Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive experience of Primavera (P6)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Program management experience within construction industry would also be considered.
- Experience in using Microsoft Project.
apply for this now
+1 800 792 3980