Senior Transaction Manager
In response to further growth within the Offshore Wind development market, Taylor Hopkinson's global client are keen to attract an experienced M&A professional to join their team in London.
You will work within an experienced, diverse group involved in planning, structuring and supporting on complex offshore wind M&A transactions offering worldwide exposure to some of the most prominent deals in the sector.
The role in summary:
- Plan and support on high value divestment processes to completion within tight deadlines
- Ensuring transactions are structured to maximise value for the company
- Helping negotiate key transaction documentation with potential joint venture partners
- Coordinate due diligence processes
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, including financial, legal and technical advisers
- Prepare internal and external M&A related documents, including information memorandi, management presentations and investment committee material.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- A pro-active approach to driving forward transactions
- Extremely strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong commercial skills to identify and understand key value and process drivers and ensuring these are reflected in the transaction documentation
- Comfortable and effective communicating with stakeholders, internally and externally
- Prior experience in a corporate, professional services firm, fund, law firm or similar, executing transactions within renewable energy or other infrastructure sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a deal focused experienced renewable energy specialist who is keen to work for an established developer offering scope to develop and progress within the organisation.