Site Assistant required for Global Leading Offshore Wind Developer at the Virginia hub office for a 9-month contract
- The Site Assistant will be supporting the Construction team with administering the site office, reception, booking and coordinating meetings, assisting in documentation.
- Providing IT support and reporting IT errors
- DORECO support regarding filing of documents
- Document handling (scanning, printing, copying, QA)
- Booking and following up on the need for safety courses among site personnel when informed by HSE
- Give introduction/information to new personnel on site, including handing out manuals
- Proof reading, correspondence, organising team events and social activities
- Checking invoices, doing the accounts, opening of accounts
- Managing utility bills, purchase orders and budgets
- Cost controlling, invoice handling and procurement regarding Site utilities & services
- Experience from similar site set-ups e.g. from construction/fabrication sites.
- Must thrive being hands-on support, adding value to the project where needed on site.
- IT skills within MS Office, and a general fast learner of documentation systems
- Good interpersonal skills.
- More than 3 years of relevant professional experience.