Asset Manager required in the Netherlands to join the owner of a large portfolio of onshore and offshore wind assets.
The Asset Manager will work with external asset operators and internal stakeholders to improve and protect the performance of the portfolio using a mixture of management, financial and technical methods.
- Maintain and develop relationships with operational managers of the portfolio to ensure smooth operations of the wind farm assets
- Assess, plan and implement information management systems from connected databases to document and contract management systems for the renewable assets and projects
- Assist with technical, contractual, insurance, HSE and legal queries related to the portfolio
- Improve and protect wind asset value through projects and initatives
- Work with external Consultants, Developers and key suppliers of technology
- Work as part of the team to grow the portfolio
- Proven track record in asset management within the wind energy sector
- Relevant educational background
- Strong project management skills, with previous experience in implementation of information and contract management systems
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience, working with both internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a highly regarded, value driven organisation with clear goals to drive forward investment in the renewable energy sector.
For more information apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on +44 7548 212 930
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160