Taylor Hopkinson is working with a leading developer of offshore wind recruiting for a Cable Installation Manager for Export and Array Cables.
Senior Cable Installation Manager in the Offshore Cable Installation department where you’ll be responsible for engineering, tendering and management of the installation of Export and Array cables from the early design phase through tendering, contract signing and final execution of the project.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Manage the project with a strong focus on safety, quality, contracts and budget.
- Manage and coordinate the key offshore cable installation activities.
- Review and optimise contractor’s installation procedures prior to and during installation.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Develop best practice by means of continual improvement.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders developing trust and cooperation.
Typical scopes of work for you to manage include; Cable Installation, Cable Burial, Cable Protection System installation, Rock Placement, Crossing Installation, Intertidal works and jointing operations.
- Have extensive experience of the management of subsea cable installation construction projects,
- Have strong, proven stakeholder management skills,
- Have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Thrive in an international environment and create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Furthermore, you should have a relevant engineering background with demonstrable competencies from offshore construction projects with proven project, contract and interface management skills.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160