In this role, you will report directly to the Site Manager / Project Manager for the project. You will oversee the work of the contractor and subcontractor to ensure that the construction of all electrical infrastructure is done safely, on schedule and within budget. You will coordinate the efforts of your team and the sub-contractor to ensure the project is delivered according to plan.
• Oversee the work of all electrical contractors to ensure that construction is on schedule and according to plan.
• Conduct routine inspections and communicate any potential problems with electrical work that could affect overall project performance, including but not limited to construction of collection system, substation and transmission line.
• Review and understand drawings for construction of electrical infrastructure.
• Conduct QA/QC functions
• Develop and deliver progress reports.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• 5+ years of experience in electrical works of wind projects.
• Ability to travel and manage field work for the duration of the project assignment.
• Knowledge of wind or power plant components and operations.
• Knowledge of engineering design and construction methods.
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160