Business Development Manager – Australia
Business Development Manager required in South-East Queensland, Australia required to join a leading technology and engineering organisation servicing the renewable energy, mining and industrial sectors.
Taylor Hopkinson are retained by an industry leader in predictive analytics and machine health to appoint this role that will play a key part in leading the ongoing development of the expansion in the Australian Market. Their innovative technology, strong credentials and significant investment backing have ensured their success and the successful candidate will further this.
- Managing indirect sales relationships and commercial transactions for the region and target industries
- Travelling to customers to pitch the relevant suite of products
- Building a pipeline of opportunities to close
- Scoping and developing business opportunities, working with internal stakeholders and engineering function experts
- Ensuring that regional targets are in place and met
- Proven track record in selling technical, engineering products and solutions in either renewable energy, mining or industrials
- Systematic approach to developing and executing business development plans
- Strong technical background and/or degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Ability to scope price and communicate high level technical proposals
- Strategic marketing skills from research to event management and conference production
- Able to establish office operations in a new market and deliver on business development goals
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced professional to move to an exciting business with a fantastic product range and the knowledge and backing to successfully go to market.
For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on +44 7548 212 930
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160