A global business at the forefront of the renewable energy business has partnered with Taylor Hopkinson to appoint a Global Head of Energy Storage Supply chain to manage the strategy for developing, building and maintaining relationships with the suppliers critical to it's success.
- Manage and deliver the energy storage business unit's supply chain in line with fit for purpose global approach
- Coordinate best practice within the business across the development, construction and operations pipeline from the supply chain
- Capture and utilisation of supply chain market intelligence to improve delivery within the business
- Negotiation with the supply chain to ensure best value in order to lower break even point
- Coordination with managers in operating regions to ensure optimisation of the supply chain and it's associated relationships
- Working to develop an unparalleled knowledge of the storage markets, developing and leading a forum to ensure market intelligence is captured on production within the sector
- Global operator with a strong knowledge of the storage supply chain
- Experience within development, technical, engineering or commercial within the energy storage sector
- Significant, proven track record of negotiating high value capital contracts and the development of commercial strategies
- A capable leader, able to set goals and manage change
- Relationship builder able to work with a variety of stakeholders, internal and external
This a truly unique chance to develop the procurement strategy of a leading organisation that is growing and developing it’s operations and investing in its future at an exciting time in the renewable energy sector. If you would like to discuss details further please contact Simon Cairns on +447548 212 930 or apply via the link below.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160