Taylor Hopkinson is supporting a rapidly growing renewable energy company who is seeking a Senior Interconnection / Transmission Engineer to join their team. This organization develops, constructs, and operates wind and solar assets across the U.S. In this role you will be responsible for interconnecting key wind and solar projects to transmission and distribution systems across the U.S.
- Lead transmission studies / analysis across the U.S.
- Prepare interconnection request and work with grid operators through the interconnection que
- Support the origination and development team
- Lead the interconnection study process
- Provide interconnection due diligence to identify any existing or potential issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred but not required
- Extensive experience with a utility or renewable energy company
- Experience with power flow software such as Powerworld, GE PSLF, and Siemens PSS/E
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160