Leading offshore wind farm developer currently seeking a MV/HV Project Lead/Scope Manager to be based in London.
- Give input to a common EPC tender on onshore and offshore substation for the four US projects.
- Review and challenge incoming proposals from contractors.
- Recommend contractor and participate together with contract manager in settling the contract.
- Perhaps continue as the client representative being the contractor’s counterpart during project execution
- Strong Scope Manager profile with experience within the commercial task during tender and contractor selection.
- Skilled and experienced HV/MV Engineer technical knowledge on the HV/MV component and system requirement for onshore and offshore substation.
- Project Manager experience from project execution and scope management (schedule, cost, scope and quality) with HV/MV component and system within onshore and offshore substation.
- Passionate on a high level for safety and quality.
- Knowledge of US grid codes compliance is an advantage but not a requirement.
apply for this now
+44 (0) 787 250 0798