O&M Engineer required to join an international full service provider in the Solar PV industry, based in Germany.
- Technical support for our O&M utility scale solar portfolio in the operational phase on daily basis
- Extensive activities in the remote monitoring software / data acquisitions systems to review system performance data, respond to alarms, and identify equipment, weather, data quality issues
- Calculate and analyse all related key performance indices and provide improvements ideas
- Proactively identifying, addressing, and resolving concerns, risks, and questions about system performance
- Working with external Client asset managers, external O&M providers and equipment suppliers to manage and optimise project technical performance
- Supporting warranty activity and performance guarantee analysis for after sale projects
- Supporting project handover from construction to operations
- Preparation of regular O&M reports on monthly and yearly basis
- Preparation of Maintenance and Incident Reports
- Preparation of O&M Manuals and providing training when requested
- Maintain site-specific data for system assets including commissioning logs, warranty information, quality inspection reports, photographs, testing documentation, noncompliance reports, corrective action data, punch-lists, as-built documents, service visits and customer acceptance of work.
- Preparation of the annual operational plans
- As requested, travelling to PV operational sites
- Successfully completed studies (Bachelor or Master) in Engineering science (Electrical Engineering, Energy Management, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering)
- At least one or two years of professional experience in the Solar O&M field.
- Good technical knowledge relating to operation and maintenance of PV Plants
- Knowledgeable in the remote monitoring systems
- Knowledgeable in the systems, processes and protocols guiding the operations and maintenance of industrial PV solar plants and electrical systems
- Able to work under pressure
- Good management skills, especially planning and monitoring skills.
- Excellent written and verbal in English are required. Additional language is preferred.
- Excellent in the Microsoft Office Tools
- Work Independently
- High sense of responsibility
- Communicative personality
- Willingness to travel
apply for this now
01689 669 380