Taylor Hopkinson is looking for a Regional O&M Manager to be based in Singapore covering over 20 assets in the Asia region. The role will be office based with site travel and will require you to lead 3rd party O&M teams.
- Responsible for all corrective and preventive maintenance activities for all power plants in APAC for performing operations and maintenance
- Drive and lead the performance levels of all external local Operations and Maintenance teams in APAC to match requirements for routine preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance (troubleshooting tasks)
- Research, plan, develop and implement the required infrastructure and site management skill base to execute all maintenance activities following company standards.
- Vendor management (sub-contractors, suppliers) and Client Management to maintain positive relationships with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Works closely with internal departments to optimize power generation at sites, thereby generating return on investment for clients.
- Ensures compliance with local HSE and work qualification regulations and procedures, including review of new work instructions and modifications.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent
- Prior regional work experience in Operations & Maintenance and After Sales is essential
- Work experience and product knowledge in Solar Industry is advantageous
- Hands-on, analytical, experienced in trouble-shooting and problem resolution
- Leadership skills and role model in coaching, influencing and motivating teams
- High customer orientation and ability to engage and influence clients positively
- Strong communicator and collaborator, especially in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly disciplined and set high standards for self and others
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Proficiency in English is essential. Working proficiency in other Asian languages is an advantage
- Willing and able to travel within Asia Pacific
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160