Taylor Hopkinson is working with a major offshore wind developer who are looking for a Client Site Representative focusing on the Onshore Cable Route on a long-term freelance basis.
- Represent the Client at the construction site.
- Execute the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Review the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and issue non-conformance reports.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
- Perform visual inspections and dimensional tests.
- Witness the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Perform punch-listing operations.
- Participate fully in the achievement of team goals by bringing ideas, opinions and experience to the team voluntarily, whilst listening to and respecting the views of others.
- Report to management daily/weekly.
- Qualification in an Engineering discipline or time served Apprenticeship is essential.
- Previous construction experience with a Contractor/Utility provider involved with HV cable installation and Horizontal Directional Drilling.
- Relevant experience in a comparable role.
- Ability to control/monitor quality assurance processes.
- Knowledge of safety legislation and regulations.
- Awareness of CDM Regulations with a good understanding of the Client and Principal Contractor duties supported by practical experience.
- Working knowledge of construction standards, codes of practice and regulations/legislation relating to the installation of onshore HV cable.
- Knowledge of specification, design, maintenance, construction and commissioning of onshore HV cable.
- Proficient knowledge of Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Apply for this Now
+44 787 250 0798