International energy developer to recruit an Operation Manager to supervise the operation and manage the transition of a large Swedish onshore wind farm.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden with significant time spent on site (up to 50%).
You will be the head of the project under operation and will have to ensure its best operation in terms of production, acceptance, and safety.
Take over the operation and manage the transition from construction to phase 1 (60 turbines) and then to full operation (180 turbines).
- Ensure good operation of the wind farm and implement best wind industry standard management practices.
- Overall management responsibility for subcontractors including O&M providers, consultants, third party asset management providers etc.
- Understand and master the regulatory context of renewable energy projects in Sweden/
- As required create, review, manage and control both regional department and OPEX budgets.
- Manage all operational, technical and market contract requirements such as reporting and compliance.
- Identify and manage any required local framework agreements with suppliers/consultants to ensure smooth operation of the windfarm
- Ensure that all information is communicated in a clear, timely and effective manner.
- Act as the decision maker for urgent on-site matters, in-line with company principles.
- Representative of the company with local representatives
- Set-up, organise and manage the Swedish operations team comprising site managers and asset managers.
- Report to HQ Engineering and O&M team regarding supervision, performance and knowledge sharing.
- Interface with other departments of the company such as HR, commercial & contracting, legal, financial.
QHSE rules and implementation:
- Ensure site compliance with all regulation and building permit conditions.
- Ensure site rule and procedure are in place and enforced.
- Strive to implement and maintain highest possible health and safety standards throughout construction and operation.
- Bachelor or Master degree with demonstrable experience in the field of renewable energy operation.
- Possess strong and broad management capabilities, site knowledge and always work for the best interest of your company.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet pressure deadlines.
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player, goal-orientated, dynamic with the skill to motivate others successfully.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Must possess a valid driving licence.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160