Senior Project Planner for one of the leading offshore wind developers:
- Prepare the Time Management Plan and drive time & resource management in compliance with policy and process cards
- Support project management team (EPC director, Package Managers) in developing time schedules and human resource plans
- Control/maintain time schedules and perform schedule analyses
- Communicate and report progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis
- Support coordination and alignment between the OSS fabricator and other work packages
- Support the project organisation in developing and maintaining time schedules and human resource planning in accordance with guidelines and processes for the relevant phase including compliance and integration with portfolio standards
- Provide detailed analyses including scenario analysis, milestone tracking, critical path and float analysis as required in the project
- Review suppliers' time schedules and ensure that they comply with the overall construction time schedule
- Report progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis to the project management and Portfolio Management
- Report back to the shared EPC, ELS and OSS planning function.
- Review and analyse Fabricator progress reporting.
- Secure transparency in interfaces towards other sub projects in the programme and that activities are aligned.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience from a similar job.
- Local consultant will be preferred with right to work visa
- Experience with fabrication of topsides and jacket foundations is an advantage.
- Primavera P6 user
- Certificate of skill incl. validity of certificate shall be forwarded upon request.
apply for this now
+44 (0) 787 250 0798