A major offshore wind farm contractor is seeking a Tender Engineer to be based in Belgium and around the world.
- Services can be divided into the following; installation of offshore wind parks, subsea cables and umbilical’s, seabed intervention, rock installation and ballasting.
- Analyse the client’s request for proposal and tender documents.
- Set-up a technical and commercial action plan under the guidance of and in collaboration with the tender manager.
- Evaluate the various execution techniques and risk factors in order to arrive at a technically and commercially interesting offer.
- Collaborate with colleagues of specialised in-house departments that provide legal, QHSSE, technical or other input.
- Prepare and follow-up request for quotations with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assemble the full tender package typically comprising of a commercial (price, contract etc.) and technical part (method statement, planning, drawings etc.)
- Keep in touch with clients to maintain a good relationship and attend clarification and eventually negotiation meetings.
- An engineer or have a background in science (MSc.).
- Proficient in MS Office, being accustomed to MS Project or Primavera is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English is required.
- Work is accurate and methodical based on your strong analytical skills, still creativity and passion matter just as much.
- Willing to travel abroad for short periods.
Apply for this Now
+44 787 250 0798