As the Vice President of Interconnection, you will be responsible for the strategic transmission assessments and interconnection management process across the U.S. You will be responsible for all transmission related topics including, but not limited to tariffs, transmission planning, interconnection process, and supporting the development process. Additionally, you will be required to interface with agencies, utilities, interoffice teams, and consultants to achieve success.
- Lead transmission studies / analysis across the U.S.
- Prepare interconnection request and work with grid operators through the interconnection que
- Support the origination and development team
- Lead the interconnection study process
- Provide interconnection due diligence to identify any existing or potential issues
Qualifications / Experience
- Proficient in transmission planning and grid operations
- Knowledge of interconnection tariffs, agreements, and requirements
- Knowledge of power flow modeling and results
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Extensive experience in transmission planning and interconnection
- Bachelors in Science – Engineering (Electrical or Civil preferred)
- Ability to travel when required
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160