Leading Offshore Wind developer is currently seeking a WTG Inspector to work offshore on multiple major offshore wind projects.
- Provide Technical Input into Inspection Schedule.
- Carry out thorough Inspection of the Works as per Inspection Schedule.
- Prepare a Written Report on the Condition of the Works detailing the presence of any Defects.
- Detail areas where the WTG OEM has failed to comply with its obligations under this Agreement.
- Prepare an economic evaluation of the impact of such non-compliance on the Works.
- Prepare a Restoration Plan detailing an action plan of corrective maintenance.
- Provide Technical Input into Root Cause Analysis that stem from the Term Inspection Report.
- Provide a Daily Progress Report to the Site Engineering Team.
- Previous experience in Offshore Wind industry.
- Experience in WTG End of Warranty scope of works.
- Full GWO Basic Safety Training certificates (First Aid, Fire Awareness, Sea Survival, Manual Handling, Working at Heights)
- Previous experience working offshore.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160