C&I Sales Manager USA
We're working with a Top 10 manufacturer of solar modules to appoint a Sales Manager to focus on the Western United States. The manufacturer is growing its presence in the USA, backed by a >10GW manufacturing capacity, strong finances and an excellent reputation in the market.
You would be responsible for selling to commercial and industrial clients, taking advantage of your existing network and forging new relationships. Offering market-leading and highly bankable products, the position also comes with an attractive salary and benefits package along with an uncapped, industry-leading commission structure.
This is a home-based position, but applicants based in California would be considered favorably.
- Increasing sales pipeline and market share
- Developing new accounts and managing long-term relationships
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume and conditions with clients
- Building brand awareness and brand image through markets
- Hitting agreed sales targets
- Proven sales track record in solar or green energy technologies
- Solid knowledge of the C&I sector and client needs in the Western United States
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- Good communication and negotiation skills