CMMS Project Manager
Reporting to the Operations & Maintenance Manager the CMMS Project Manager is responsible for the identification, selection & implementation of a CMMS system which interfaces with other systems used by the company.
The CMMS Project Manager will work closely with the Maintenance Planner and Operations & Maintenance Manager.
- Academic Qualification in Computer-related Subject (HND minimum)
- Recognised Project Management Qualification
- Technical Competencies in Maximo/SQL/Interfaces.
- Proven track record in IT Project Management delivery.
- Expert user of an ERP system (maintenance planning tool)
- Excellent knowledge design/implementation of computerised maintenance management systems.
- Excellent knowledge of CMMS Interface software.
- Good knowledge of O&M planning tools.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Electro Mechanical or WTG Safety Rules would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in the development of cyber security procedures
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Intuitive understanding of complex technical and interrelated systems.
- Technical Reporting.
- Methodical approach to systems, planning and organisation.
- Full driving licence.