Contracts and Compliance Co-ordinator
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind
Due to the ongoing expansion of our international business, Taylor Hopkinson now have an exciting opportunity for a competent, professional and efficient individual to join our Contract Operations team. You will join an experienced and dedicated team in Glasgow, with responsibility for providing support across Taylor Hopkinson's portfolio of international renewable energy contractors. You will have ownership of issuing and managing new contracts and contract extensions while providing compliance administration across the portfolio. You will also co-ordinate the administration and submission of new business tenders and project proposals for contract clients, working closely with the Operations and Compliance team, Contract Recruitment teams and internal and external stakeholders, ranging from Directors to entry level Consultants.
In this role we believe you will quickly become an integral part of the essential operations function of our business, joining a very supportive and productive team, and with ongoing personal development and career progression opportunities from the outset.
- Administrative support and research provision to the business for contractual matters relating to new contracts and contract extensions.
- Review and co-ordinate tender response projects, including review of requirements and diarising / managing team input, as well as checking portals for new tender opportunities.
- Onboarding of international contractors from offer stage, through Visa and work permit applications to mobilisation.
- Provide responsive service to inbound queries via email and telephone, ensuring a continued efficient professional service to our contractors and clients.
- Utilise technology and data entry skills to create, manage and report on / audit contracts, compliance documents plus issue extensions and terminations as appropriate.
- Review certificates and documents for accuracy, compliance, performance risk and conformance with the contract terms, conditions and other provisions.
- Where possible, keeping informed and up to date with international legislation relating to contractor activities and advising the Management team accordingly.
- Work closely with the COO and Management to research/ propose/ implement compliant solutions for new geographical areas.
- Uploading award and contract documentation to CRM systems.
- General ad-hoc project related tasks.
- Previous experience in a similar role essential.
- Commercial awareness of principles of contracting / a legal / commercial contracts background is essential.
- Competence in MS Office packages and experience of using other database software essential.
- Knowledge of ISO and Health and Safety certifications desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills and calm approach to successfully manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously.
- Creativity to ensure only the most concise, informative and compelling proposals and tenders are put forward for the business.
- Detail-oriented approach to ensure accuracy of figures and other information.
- Planning skills to ensure that the movements, briefing and compliance of contractors are controlled effectively without incident.
- Confidence and stakeholder management skills to influence and manage the expectations of internal and external stakeholders (including colleagues, clients, suppliers and contractors).
- Process driven approach ensuring that all elements are covered and all compliance is in place.
- Showing flexibility in approach and going above and beyond when necessary to solve problems and ensure we leave our clients and candidates with a positive impression of Taylor Hopkinson's services. Also, the flexibility to support other parts of the business where required.
- Professional and courteous nature and communication style internally and externally at all times, with a positive approach to tasks and challenges.
- A calm, positive and "can-do attitude" even in challenging circumstances.