Cost Control Engineer
Taylor Hopkinson has a fantastic opportunity for a Cost Control Engineer a Major international Renewable Energy EPCI contractor to work in their Surrey offices on an offshore Transport & Installation Project.
This will be a 12 - 18-month contract starting ASAP
- Must have recent experience of cost control within the Offshore Wind sector or offshore oil and gas industry.
- Must have experience of working on Transport and Installation projects.
- Generate and manage a cost control system to support Project Managers' decision making.
- Ensure any deviations from budget are promptly identified / analysed with corrective action taken.
- Establish a cost awareness atmosphere among project teams whilst satisfying both operating client company and corporate cost control reporting requirements.
To apply please contact Richard Stainforth Account Manager at Taylor Hopkinson via the link below.