Development Manager – Mexico City
Solar, Onshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson has been retained to search and select a Development Manager for a leading European utility. The company is stablishing operations in Mexico City.
This person will report to the Country Manager.
- Manage all project development areas: work with landowners, interconnection and all the permitting in Mexico
- Find and assess of viable sites for wind and solar projects development
- Interact with all involved local players (developers, authorities, EPCs, utilities, advisors, lenders, investors)
- Monitor competitors and market conditions
- Manage relationships with relevant internal stakeholders across business and functional units
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree
- Experience in full-cycle project development in the Mexican market
- Verbal and written skills in both Spanish and English.
- Project Management skills