Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for an Electrical Manager for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
This person will be responsible for leading the electrical department for the offshore wind projects the company has in Poland.
The role is based in Warsaw (some flexibility may be offered)
- Manage the design and implementation for the electrical systems related to the offshore wind projects
- Prepare and provide technical specifications and economical inputs related to cables, onshore and offshore substations
- Supervise grid connection agreements, evaluation of suppliers, contract negotiation and relationship with stakeholders
- Prepare RFPs and evaluate offers from contractors which will require collaboration with engineering and construction department
- Ensure that electrical activities are applicable in terms of local standards and with good practices
- Professional Bachelor or Industrial Electrical Engineering
- Strong Experience in the functions described below within the offshore wind market
- Knowledge of systems of more than 50 KV and the European offshore transmission regulation
- Fluency in English and Polish