Energy Country Manager
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar
We are in the search of a Country Manager for the Energy and Infrastructure division of a leading worldwide company specialized in renewable energy and advisory services.
Being based in Germany, this person will report to the headquarters in the UK.
- Lead all the energy and infrastructure transactions services in Germany, which includes advisory in M&A, capital raising, valuations, due diligence and strategic consulting services
- Advise a wide range of clients (developers, private equities, investment funds) in the different stages of the transactions in Germany
- Define budgets and business strategy, as well as develop and manage the local team
- Attend local industry events and be the local point for new mandates and leads
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or MBA (CFA would be desirable)
- Previous financial or commercial experience in energy or infrastructure transactions
- Availability for travelling is required, mainly for client and internal meetings in Germany, Spain, Portugal, and UK
- Previous experience managing people
- Proficiency both in German and English