Engineering Manager – Athens
Taylor Hopkinson is seeking an Engineering Manager to join one of the biggest developers in Europe. This person will be supporting all the development and pre-construction activities of the solar PV project in Greece. The role is based in Athens.
- Support the project development process across all technical aspects (acquisition and review of the technical Due Diligence included)
- Undertake Energy Yield Assessments
- Undertake LCOE Optimisation Analysis for new projects
- Support the technical assessment of new modules, inverters, structures, and other technologies
- Perform technical performance analysis
- Support development of basic design (layouts and SLDs included)
- Work along with Project Managers if needed across all technical aspects during construction, works completion, PAC and FAC.
- Coordinate and manage Technical Advisors locally and internationally
- Review EPC Contractor bids, reports, and orders for compliance with the owner's and EPC contract's requirements
- Undertake site visits to both new greenfield sites and sites under construction
- Extensive previous experience in the solar PV sector, also undertaking Energy Yield Assessments
- Good knowledge of PV generating technologies, components, and EPC/O&M contracts (technical appendices included)
- Detailed knowledge of simulation software such as PVsyst, AutoCAD, ArcGIS or others
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, with Master's in Renewable Energy or related field.