Job ID 7585
Hai Long Offshore Wind, a joint venture between Northland Power, Yushan Energy and Mitsui, has retained Taylor Hopkinson on an exclusive basis to search for and select several critical team members to be based in Taipei, including an Engineering Manager.
- Confer with EPCI team to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct engineering activities, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and project demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of Hai Long.
- Support the engineering activities related to the design, fabrication, installation, testing, operations and maintenance of all equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of contracts in relation to engineering activities.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work required for the Project.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to the relevant team members.
- Consult or negotiate with EPCI team to prepare project specifications.
- Set technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Administer highway planning, construction, and maintenance.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all activities in relation to Project Certification and stamping based on local regulations.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160