Job ID 21584
Environmental Lead required for major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in Scotland
- Management of key Environmental deliverables for the project across all packages.
- Lead Environmental strategy and its implementation on the project.
- Lead Environmental incident investigation and reporting on the project.
- Lead Environmental risk management on the project.
- Lead Environmental verification activities at construction sites, fabrication yards and offshore, by completing internal audits and inspections of contractor facilities.
- Lead interface of Environmental management within the Project, working closely with the Consents team to ensure communication between the relevant package managers, site managers, contractors, consenting consultants, key stakeholders, and environmental clerk of works.
- Manage Environmental consultants and technical specialists as required to deliver the implementation of consents requirements / commitments in construction.
- Develop strong working relationships across the Project to ensure environmental requirements are integrated into all relevant contracts and project design and there is continual consent discharge compliance in construction.
- Develop and act as custodian of the clients Environmental action tracking register.
- Monitor the contractors Implementation of their Environmental management systems and safe systems of work, along with key documentation, including the Construction phase plans, HSE plans, Environmental management, Waste management and Emergency response plans.
- Monitor the contractors Implementation of Environmental risk and hazard management at construction sites, fabrication yards and offshore vessels.
- Build strong relationships with the package teams and contractors at construction sites, fabrication yards and offshore to ensure Environmental requirements are embedded throughout the life cycle of the construction activities.
- Experience in onshore and offshore environmental management in construction
- Experience in discharging onshore and offshore environmental consents requirements in construction.
- Experience in implementing environmental management strategies to ISO 14001 standards and Employers HSE requirements.
- Experience in implementing and auditing environmental management systems and safe systems of work.
- Experience in conducting onshore and offshore Environmental audits, inspections.
- Experience in conducting Environmental incident investigations and reporting.
- Experience in maintaining Environmental registers and databases.
- Experience in writing Environmental plans, procedure and audit and inspection reports.
- ISO 14001 Lead auditor.
- OGUK or equivalent offshore medical.
- GWO certification (First aid, fire awareness, manual handling, working at height and sea survival).
- Appropriate and Valid CSCS Card.