ESS Sales Manager USA
Job ID 20275
Location: United States, fully remote.
About the role:
- Manage all assigned regions or accounts and drive orders growth and revenues for the company's North America business unit.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities and maintain strong relationships with existing and new customers.
- Work closely with the management to develop and implement sales strategies and tactics to achieve sales targets.
- Provide regular sales forecasts and updates to management.
- Prepare and present proposals to customers.
- Be the company's lead negotiator on contracts.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support throughout the sales process.
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the renewable energy industry, with at least 1 year in BESS sales.
- Sound understanding of BESS technology and NA BESS market.
- Good understanding of supply agreements, LTSA, and associated terms and conditions.
- Familiar with energy storage technology, project development, and construction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to manage risks and drive internal functional teams to win deals.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Chinese language will be a plus.
- 20-30% travel.