Job ID 7718
The Facilities Manager will oversee and manage the Transitional Services Agreement and Facility Service Provider. The role will be based in Coventry.
- Managing the Facility Service Provider in accordance with the Transitional Services Agreement.
- Agreeing/Amending contracts and selecting providers for extra services that may be required to ensure the smooth running of the office facilities.
- Ensure that services provided are in line with contract, are delivered in a timely manner and that quality is maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Monitoring service providers, identifying any shortfalls in services provided and pro-actively ensuring that remedial measures are put in place to cover the shortfall.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing renovations or refurbishments projects if necessary
- Identifying and implementing a strategy to cover the Building facility management at the end of the current 12 months service agreement.
- Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) or equivalent, or a proven track record of facility management in a similar environment.
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture.
- Commercial awareness.
- Customer service.
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
apply for this now
+44 (0) 787 250 0798