Fishing Relations Coordinator
Fishing Relations Coordinator required for a major French offshore wind project. This is a full-time, permanent staff position working directly for one of the asset owners.
- Be the local representative for all Fishermen and the local Fishermen Association (CRPMEM Normandie and CRPMEM Hauts-de-France).
- Compliance of commitments made in the offer for Fishermen (cf. "Accord de methode"), especially follow up of the Fishermen Liaison Officer installation within the CRPMEM, the studies to be made in partnership with CRPMEMs, the meetings to be organised with their "Commission Environment".
- Being responsible for all fisherman's journey to any location that would be needed and for the Mediation process stated in the authorisations.
- Maintaining strong and intensive exchanges with Fishermen, in all circumstances and even on an informal format - objective is to keep as good as possible relationship with them.
- Identifying potential partnerships or supports with Fishermen that could positively promote the project and any potential opponent actions they might consider.
- Promoting the project locally and a key contact point to sea users that could be interested by the project or whose activity could be impacted by it.
- Help preparing the upcoming sea campaigns with EPCI team in the fishing activities aspects.
- Responsible for exchanging data / information and make it circulate to others in the project and reporting to the Local Relations Manager.
- Educated to master's degree.
- Experience in fishing activity and good experience of industrial world.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment, in a consortium or joint venture.
- Strong commitment and ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, diplomatic, networking and influencing skills.
- Accomplished planning and organisation skills, able to work with late meetings/agendas.
- Strong command French language.