Head of Business Development Sweden
Taylor Hopkinson is in search of a Head of Business Development (Sweden) for one of the biggest utility companies in Europe.
The purpose of this position is to represent the company's engagement with key stakeholders, the relevant government, and the Swedish energy industry, while being responsible for the company's performance.
- Be the company's representative in Sweden.
- Lead the overall management of the company in the country (stakeholder management and public affairs).
- Support high quality investment decisions for the development of the business in Sweden.
- Act as the main spokesperson for the company in the country, being the Public Relations at different levels.
- Provide high-level oversight and support for offshore wind activities in Sweden.
- Oversight and responsibility for the company's annual budget in the country.
- Monitoring the market (overview of the country) as well as the regulations and always updated to changes in the electricity market laws in Sweden.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with partners, contractors, utilities, municipalities and other key project stakeholders to enable the business to grow successfully.
- Previous experience developing Offshore Wind business in Sweden.
- Good profile in the Swedish renewable energy sector, well known in industry groups and with key players in the public and private sector.
- Established relationships with stakeholders and good stakeholder management skills.
- High level of English and Swedish.
- Leadership skills, to build a strong team.
- Negotiation skills.