Head of EPC Operations (Solar & EV)
Opportunity for an experienced engineering, procurement, and construction professional to lead the UK Operations for an international engineering and solutions business, covering large portfolios of PV solar, EV charging networks, and energy efficiency projects.
The Head of EPC Operations will lead the build-out of all projects, with additional responsibility for team management, reporting, budgetary control, and growth.
This position is based in London and reports to the Managing Director.
- Lead responsible for the build-out of a large portfolio of solar, EV, and energy efficiency projects
- Develop and negotiate contracts with subcontractors
- Manage project budgets and P&L
- Manage diverse stakeholder relationships including with senior management, councils, landowners, and the public etc.
- Perform as the company figurehead and senior representative at all times
- Report accurately on project status to senior management on a regular and ad hoc basis
- 7+ years' professional project and/or operations management experience
- Strong EPC track record in the renewable energy sector
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deep interest in EV and energy efficiency sectors
- Strong project reporting and budget management skills
- Ability and willingness to work in London office 3x days per week