Head of Operations EU
Taylor Hopkinson are exclusively partnered with a Tier 1 solar PV module manufacturer to deliver the search and selection of their Head of Operations for their European business. The client are a key name in the global solar industry, well known as a leader in the manufacturing and sale of PV modules as well as their own solar racking and battery storage solutions.
The Head of Operations will oversee all logistics and sales operations across their product portfolio to customers across Europe.
- Oversee multi-functional and multi-cultural teams across Sales Operations and Logistics
- Liaise with Sales teams across various countries and markets to ensure a smooth process from completed sale to product receipt and into after sales
- Work with 3rd party logistics companies to arrange delivery of product to customer and warehouses from overseas manufacturing facilities
- Optimise inventory management and recording
- Ensure customer satisfaction across full sales process from signing of a contract to receipt of order
- Manage claims and after-sales activities
- Demonstrable experience in leading international team within the logistics and sales operations of technical products, ideally in solar PV
- Fluency in German and English is a must, with other EU languages and Mandarin being a big plus
- A solid understanding of EU regulations across multiple markets on import of goods
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead team members to ensure maximum results