Head of Project Delivery Offshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson are searching for an experienced Head of Project Delivery. The Head of Project Delivery will be responsible for one of the largest portfolios of offshore construction projects in Europe and driving the organisation forward within project excellence.
You will be responsible for construction projects of modern offshore windfarms with high focus on safety, budget and quality within the agreed timeline as well as focusing on the further development of our standardised project approach including using lesson learned.
As a people leader you empower others by communicating the overall picture in a way that everyone can relate to, and you build effective teams by establishing common goals and a shared mind-set. Furthermore, you strive to create a safe environment with a feedback culture where people can develop.
- Install and construct offshore windfarms in a safe manner, on time, within budget and at the right quality;
- Lead the business with strong focus on a high performance culture and towards process and project excellence;
- Smooth cooperation within the matrix organization and further development of our portfolio approach;
- Project and stakeholder management in a collaborative way;
- High quality handover to the operation organisation.
As the wind industry is rapidly changing you are able to navigate in a complex landscape and you have a commercial mindset. You set the strategic direction for the project organisation and you have the drive and passion to steer the department for success. You have a proven track record as Project Director and you have demonstrated your ability to drive project excellence.
- You are a highly motivating and communicative leader who is aware of the power of involvement;
- You have a natural authority, and you are able to stand firm, even in head wind;
- You can drive and implement changes - change leadership is one of your core competencies;
- Health, wellbeing and safety is of highest priority why experience in exposed environment is necessary;
- You have proven your skills within negotiation and handling of large claims;
- You hold an university degree (or equal) with relevant work experience as a leader in an international organisation, preferably within a wind environment and from Offshore;
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written.