HSE Advisor (Fabrication)
Excellent opportunity 8 month contract for a HSE Advisor covering the fabrication scope based in Singapore with a leading offshore wind farm developer.
- Review Supplier HSE documentation prior to start of work and their updates (where relevant) including method statements, risk assessments, HSE management system procedures and HSE Plan
- HSE inspections of supplier fabrication sites to evaluate supplier's compliance with Employers HSE Requirements in contract and supplier work procedures
- Assist Fabrication Management with HSE reporting according to reporting guidelines and related follow-up.
- Participate in and follow up on incident investigations
- Participate in Supplier meetings (regular HSE meetings, HIRA, FAI, TOC, ROC drills etc.) where relevant
- Guide and support HSE Fabrication Team on HSE strategy, priorities and other HSE related matters
- Support Supplier HSE initiatives and campaigns
- Produce internal yard-specific HSE guidelines and safety induction
- Completed IOSH course or NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to certificate level or similar.
- Preferable completed NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to Diploma Level or similar.
- Ability to demonstrate work experience with HSE management, ideally within construction/manufacturing/fabrication.
- Incident investigation experience
- Knowledge of local Health and Safety Regulations required
- Valid training required in: Work at Height (e.g. GWO) and First Aid
- Valid medical certificate (to fulfil Fabrication Supplier requirements)
- Ability to write and speak English fluently is a must in addition to the local language (if not in the UK)
- hands-on / practical HSE experience, communicating with the workforce in the yard
- extensive competences within Work Permit Systems and Log-out Tag-out
- HSE Advisor must be local and based in Singapore.
- English and Chinese, fluent in speaking and writing.