Job ID 12324
HSE Advisor required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Taiwan.
- Supporting the onshore construction areas. This role has the potential to extend and support the offshore packages once onshore construction is complete, so having GWO training and a proactive mindset is beneficial.
- Monitor and evaluate employees' and contractor employees' HSE performance.
- Motivate and coach others to improve HSE leadership and culture.
- Perform HSE inspections.
- Incident reporting and follow up with Contractors.
- Perform investigations following an HSE incident.
- RAMS review and alignment.
- Delivery of HSE awareness campaigns.
- Management of observation, near miss and incident data within the company's system.
- Actively promote a strong HSE culture with all contractors.
- Ensure compliance with Country specific legal requirements.
- Input towards project reporting, presentations, and reports.
- Have relevant academic or technical background in HSE or Engineering.
- Prior experience within offshore construction in a HSE position ideal.
- GWO basic training, or ability to achieve qualifications prior to start date.
- Strong communication skills, with a proactive approach.
- Competent with Microsoft IT based systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Speak and write fluent English.
- Ability to speak / understand Mandarin desirable.
- The Consultant must bring their own PC with Microsoft Office software and must be in possession of an i-Phone 6 or a newer model, or a Windows phone 8.1.