Land & Estates Manager
Land & Estates Manager required to join Scottish office of an established UK Renewables Developer.
The successful candidate will provide land and development related expertise for a portfolio of renewables proposals spanning onshore wind, hydro and solar.
- Deliver land agreements and land rights for a portfolio of renewables infrastructure schemes
- Liaise with landowners to secure cost-effective land deals and progress renewables projects from site search through to agreed Heads of Terms
- Coordinate land agents, consultants and external solicitors to secure land agreements
- Undertake land and property due diligence on sites targeted for acquisition or sale
- Assist in site finding strategies and business development
- Attend landowner meetings, public events and project hearings as required
- Degree in relevant subject is desirable (e.g. Rural Surveying, Land, Town Planning etc)
- Membership of RICS and RTPI is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience delivering land agreements within a rural agency, developer, utility or consultancy
- Experience liaising with landowners (forestry/ farming), local authorities and key stakeholders
- Understanding of land valuations for renewable energy projects is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full UK driving licence