Lead Installation Manager – France
- Accountable for the safe and efficient completion of the WTG Transportation and Installation (T&I)
- Responsible for health and safety management, budgeting, planning, procurement, and reporting.
- Document process between package management team, Contractors, Marine Warranty Surveyor, Independent Verification Society and Site Management teams.
- Responsible for management of CVA approval process for T&I
- Coordination and preparation of technical documentation required for inclusion within ITT and EPCI documentation packages
- Supporting the technical evaluation process, including interaction with all reviewers involved in the technical assessment.
- Assessment of T&I solution, including consents compliance check; analysis of bidder's programme of work; weather analysis; vessel assurance check; technical risk assessment.
- Responsible for managing and completing the T&I Conceptual Design as well as the Interface engineering efforts.
- Fluent in English spoken and written (full professional proficiency)
- Degree in engineering or similar industry is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in offshore wind or sub sea discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as installation engineer or equivalent
- Experience of EPCI contract procurement with >£50m value
- Knowledge and understanding of: UK and European Healthy and Safety legislation in marine operations, construction planning, commercial awareness (FIDIC contracts)
- Developed skills in: implementation of quality assurance and environmental processes, negotiation, interface management for diverse teams with multiple locations, CAD Software.
*The culture of our customer is strongly committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. They respect people and their differences. All qualified applicants will be considered for this selection process regardless of age, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.