Lead Project Engineer
Job ID 12473
Lead Project Engineer required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm Developer, based in Taiwan.
- Responsible for the engineering, preparation, and execution of projects.
- Develop method statements for the client's works before we go execution offshore.
- When on site you will optimise and implement the method statements in practice.
- You will have a pivotal role communicating between site or vessel and the office, and you keep track of the installation process on the bridge on board one of our vessels.
- Monitor the progress of the project, participate in coordinating activities in the field, optimize and fine-tune where necessary in support of the Works Manager or Superintendent.
- Open to the ad hoc requirements of the project and you will actively respond to questions from the project management.
- Ensure planning, production reporting, budget control and cost monitoring.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience with the installation of wind farm cables.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with reputable existing cable installation contractor.
- Significant experience within a project engineering capacity.
- An excellent team player, able to communicate effectively with professionals at all levels.
- Any further experience as project engineer with OWF operator is also considered beneficial.