M&A Associate – Madrid
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a M&A Associate for a global player in the Renewable Energy industry.
This person will be responsible for providing financial support for the advisory services in this sector.
The role is based in Madrid.
- Financial modelling, portfolio valuation and preliminary assessment of opportunities
- Collaborate during the due diligence processes for merger & acquisition transactions
- Negotiate transaction contracts and collaborate with stakeholders
- Create business plan for the companies undertaking M&A processes
- Interpret terms in operating agreements, financing agreements, and power hedge agreements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Engineering
- Excellent financial modelling skills developing and managing complex models for M&A processes
- Previous experience in the renewable energy sector
- Fluent in Spanish and English (level C2)